Story of Oil Colors 2 – Oil Painting Workshop in Hyderabad by S.Elayaraja
2 day Structured Oil Painting Workshop in Hyderabad
Fee – 6500/- Including Basics Art Materials*
Date: September 02 & 03 ( Saturday & Sunday) 2017
Venue: Sri Sai Saraswathi Vidyanikethan, Krishna Nagar, Hyderabad
Skill Level: Beginner, Intermediate
2 day Oil Painting Workshop Programme.
Unlike our other workshops, we have designed this Oil Painting Workshop in Hyderabad in such a manner that you learn painting from scratch, no shortcuts!
Block your spots here, our team will be waiting for you there with exciting agendas.
LIMITED 15 SEATS ONLY
ABOUT STORY OF OIL COLORS – The oil painting workshop series
Another art gesture from Coloring India Foundation
2day structured oil painting workshop in Hyderabad for those who love oil colors.
Date: 02, 03 September 2017 (Saturday & Sunday)
Coloring India Foundation’s Story of Oil Colors will incorporate oil painting demonstrations and practices from great hyper realistic artist S.Elayaraja.
S Elayaraja is known for his oils and has embarked a renowned place in the world of art. He draws his inspiration from the land where he was brought up and portrays them onto his canvas with million microns of richness and vibrant colors. He mainly focuses on Tamil women, their culture, tradition, and lifestyle and paints his observations with such finesse that people often misinterpret it as a lens captured the photograph. S Elayaraja’s paintings are a blast of emotions and expressions revealing the story of each woman he paints. This realistic artist successfully brings out the essence of a peaceful village life soothing the eyes who have only witnessed the exhausting urbanization.
Take away from the workshops
- Opportunity to learn the techniques
- If you are a beginner this will be an awesome start with this great artist.
- Learn how to paint Live
- Have the hands on experience on oil painting
- More over #InspireAnArtistinYou
Materials List & Fees
This 2-day workshop will cost you – 6500/- with Materials*
- 2 Canvas boards for 2 days
- Palette (have to return back): Any palette that has at least 12 wells for color and a large mixing area for big puddles of color
- Value Sketchbook: 5×7 or 6×8 sketchbook for value sketches
- Pencil: For value sketches
- Supporting board (have to return back)
- Linseed Oil – Camlin
- Oil paints
How to enroll?
Book your tickets here – https://imjo.in/xJFXA7
Alternatively, you can
1) Call us on +91-76 76 006 006
2) Email us on email@example.com
3) Tweet: #ColoringIndiaFL
Read more about Shri S. Ilayaraja – https://goo.gl/ibSZw5